Customer Support Specialist
Loom is a new kind of work communication tool that helps people get their messages across through instantly shareable videos. With Loom, you can capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate your video all at once — no switching apps or upload required. Whether it’s training new teammates or replying to a customer inquiry, Loom enhances the way people communicate at work by allowing them to send the next best thing to being there. Loom is a horizontal tool and has unique challenges within the work communication landscape:
Loom is for colleagues and customers.
Loom is a tool that anyone at work can benefit from, so we make product decisions with all types of people in mind. We build our product so that it remains clear, intuitive, and inclusive of all of our users' needs.
Loom is video recording, simplified.
Video is known to be more effective than text, yet so many video products make recording an intimidating and confusing experience. We constantly strive to make recording videos an accessible and effortless experience.
Loom provides a human touch.
How do we build out an online communication platform that still feels personal? Loom allows people to bring their authentic selves to asynchronous communication. As we grow, we design for people to continue to bring every aspect of their bright, expressive, human selves with our product.
Our Customer Support & Success team loves architecting people's path of discovering, using, and sharing with Loom. We go above and beyond to provide the knowledge needed every step of the way.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be the hero in our front lines assisting hundreds of Loom customers every week. Your main responsibility will be to deliver a fast, personal, and respectful support experience. You will also play a critical role in anticipating where our customers are having issues so our Engineering team can act fast.
We are looking for support champions who are genuinely happy to help others. If this sounds like you, you came to the right place! 😜
As a Customer Support Specialist, your responsibilities include...
- Helping customers through live chat, email and social media to ensure they are successful with our tool
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports for our Engineering team
- Contributing to our culture of "user delight" by sharing examples of user interactions with the rest of team
- Correctly identifying and reporting on support requests so the Product team can plan future product iterations
- Auditing and updating any support resources as the product changes (Help Center, Saved Replies, etc...)
- Helping write and maintain documentation for internal knowledge base
- Assisting with projects related to improving our support at scale processes 🚀
You could be a good fit if you...
- Have previous experience delivering a superior support experience with respect, empathy and understanding
- Know how to to work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Have the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Have the technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems on your own
- Are available for a full time schedule that spans weekends and may include holidays as our customers need us (working hours may include evening or early morning hours depending on your location)
Bonus Points 💯
- Active and passionate Loom user
- Previous experience working remotely
- Familiarity with Intercom, Slack and Notion - you'll be living in these tools
- Previous experience working in SaaS
The Good Stuff
- Work with a driven, welcoming team at a company that is changing how people communicate every single day
- Yearly retreat with the team (last year we went to Mexico! 🏝)
- Unlimited PTO
- Shiny new Apple computer & budget for home office equipment
Please note: This is a remote role. You can be located anywhere in the world, but note that we are looking for someone who can support our growing customer base mainly during European business hours, and who is available for a full time schedule that spans weekends and may include holidays.
Loom is an equal opportunity employer. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
How to apply?
Please apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/useloom/2e476b1f-e109-440e-9183-cce170554198