This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Customer Support Manager
Marvel is a fast growing mobile and web prototyping platform based in London, UK. (www.marvelapp.com)
Our mission is to build the de-facto standard for prototyping and truly lower the barrier to bringing your ideas to life. Marvel is used in schools, startups, right the way to Fortune 500 companies.
We've grown to 2m users with 1000 joining each day - and we need your help!
Now we're looking to scale our support to match the demand and keep our users happy. More and more Marvel users are working in different timezones so now we're looking to make sure we have them covered if there are ever questions or issues.
As a member of the support team, you'll act as the voice of Marvel, for many users you will be the first person they ever speak to at the company so we want to leave them with a lasting impression.
Customer happiness is just as important as the product itself, amazing user experiences can come from both using Marvel and speaking to the support team.
You will be a sponge - collecting insights, problems, solutions and then feeding back to the team so we can improve the product.
If you’re a strong writer, a fast researcher, constantly curious, and can’t stand users having anything less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you!
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer support inquiries
- Identify trends and issues with our service and alerting the term when serious patterns emerge
- Contribute to our knowledge base documentation
- Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis. Customer support managers need to be fast learners and come up to speed quickly with everything to do with our product.
- Influence the direction of Marvel, the product. You will be talking with lots of our customers on a daily basis so you will have oodles of insight to feedback to the team. A crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible.
Challenge accepted? Let's talk!