This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Position: SeniorAndroid developer
Location: Remote (Work from home anywhere in the world)
Xapo is seeking a Senior Android Developer to join our mobile team. We need someone passionate about Android who is willing to work with first-class engineers around the world. This position can be done from anywhere: from your home, or from a co-working space, just anywhere in the world.
As an Android Developer, you will be building components of our mobile app that will enable thousands of people to spend their money through their cell phones. You will help design and build key system services and applications that are revolutionizing the Fintech world.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and top quality engineers; if you think you have what it takes to help take Xapo to the next level, then come and join us!
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years experience in Android development
- 5+ years of experience in Java or similar language
- Experience working with teams and code sharing
- Passion for Clean codes, where re-usability, testability, and legibility are a must!
- Familiarity with agile environment and using tools like git, jira, crashlytics and performance metrics
- Familiarity with Pull Request/Code review environments
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with Kotlin is a BIG plus
- Experience with CI integration, tests, and static code analytics
- Knowledge of retrofit2, firebase, data binding, butterknife, tracking