This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Front End Developer
This is a 100% full-time remote position. We prefer to hire people who have 100% experience in FRONT- END development work, not back- end.
You will be working from home with mostly flexible hours. You will need to attend the team meeting, though, which is held at approximately 8:00 am (GMT) and then work for 3 hours for team collaboration afterward.
As a front-end engineer, you will focus on web development of client-side applications/components and pages using the AngularJS framework, D3.js, and REST API.
1. At least 4 years of professional web app development experience.
2. Proficiency in HTML and CSS with an understanding of responsive design.
4. Expert at AngularJS.
5. Experience with NodeJS, NPM (Yarn), and Webpack.
6. Experience with different approaches to testing, including end-to-end.
7. Experience with CSS, pre/post- processors and linters (ESlint).
8. Well-versed in modern practices and philosophies including- version control (git), CI/CD, test-driven development, agile software development, etc.
9. Performance optimization work including profiling, time to first byte, browser memory usage, decreasing the overall load time of applications, and hitting the first meaningful paint.
TO BE A BEST MATCH, YOU NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Angular Material
- Electron apps
- VueJS/Vuex and Firebase
- The ability to work from home
- Working on a friendly team
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Corporate travel around the world
Please go to this link- http://time-doctor.breezy.hr/p/859feb1ec97c-front-end-developer and complete all the requirements for your application to be considered.
If you pass the screening and interview , you will do an initial project work for us.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND PRODUCT:
Learn more about us here : https://staff.com