This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
NEX is platform for cryptocurrency exchange that cares deeply about user centered design. These principles are largely missing from today’s decentralized platforms and exchanges, and we see it as our mission to design products that anyone can use and love. We are looking for an experience visual designer (remote) who wants to help take our products to the next level. You should have a solid understanding of design practices, typography, color and visual layout.
- Create beautiful marketing and social material for our channels.
- Champion a brand book that encompasses Neon Exchange as a company.
- Help out with larger projects when required.
- Collaborate and work with the wider team as well as company stakeholders.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in a professional design role in areas such as graphic, UI, web, app or brand identity (agency or startup experience is a bonus)
- Strong typography, colour and layout knowledge.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating work from concept to completion including at least web, app or and visual design projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of using Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop/Illustrator) and Invision.
We prefer but don’t require:
- Experience in the financial, technology, or e-commerce sector.
- An understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Formal BA degree in industrial, graphic, interaction or similar
- Experience working in remote teams