This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
We are an email service provider sending emails for businesses around the world. We have an opening for a fullstack developer to join our international development team in a remote role. You'll need to be located in Europe (we need you to work in this timezone). Come and join a company that has been awarded a Deloitte Fast 500 award for 5 years in a row.
3+ years commercial experience in software design & development of distributed systems.
3+ years commercial experience in relational database design and development (PostgreSQL).
* Experience with NoSQL solutions like ElasticSearch would be a bonus.
2+ years front-end development experience (JS & JQuery).
* Experience with frameworks such as Angular & ReactJS would be a bonus.
Python experience essential.
* Experience with other languages such as GO/C/C# always useful. Experience with Exim is desired but not essential.
Experience with version control systems (Git).
Development experience in a Linux environment is essential.
An ability to work and communicate effectively with remote development / support teams.
An ability and desire to learn and adapt to new (and sometimes old) technologies.
- You’ll work with an international team (NZ, Australia, USA and more) of genuinely nice people, who will support you.
- We encourage travel to conferences and events if so desired.
- You’ll get to up-skill and learn new things from other team members, and share your knowledge.
- Ability to influence growth and clearly see your impact.
- Become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Experience working on the inside of a large email service provider.
- Competitive salary.