Marketing Leader for our Partnership with Translation Services
We need an English-native hands-on expert in marketing preferably with experience in the translation industry. The role involves fully leading our partnership and marketing efforts with all of the Language Service Providers we’re partners with.
You will be working on the optimization of our integration process, following up with each language service provider partner about news and joint marketing initiatives, and trying to get new potential partners. Also, you will be responsible for presenting any news and benefits of working together to promote the integration to their clients.
What is required for this position:
- Fully familiar with WordPress, some experience creating sites/Blogs
- Proven experience with marketing having worked on the commercial success of businesses. Background in the Translation Industry would be a great plus
- General management skills, be able to see the whole picture, come up with business plans to execute, making sure tasks get done and goals are met.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, evaluating options, and resolving internal priorities.
- Excellent writing skills (Writing of email templates, documentation, content for our blogs, etc.)
- Excellent soft skills as the role involves talking to partners and also interacting with the internal stakeholders
- Organize webinars and demos to show our partners
- Measure results of marketing efforts and be ready to show to management
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have experience being part of a remote team
- Excellent communication skills and excellent spoken and written English level.
- Location: European time zone.
This position requires working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Chances to collaborate with and learn from a great Team of People with all sorts of different backgrounds.
- Paid Holidays and National days.
- Budget for home-working set up.
- Scholarship Program and Kindle benefit and access to our Amazon library, and more…
You will be able to work 100% remotely and be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World.
We need European time zone candidates only for this role, and native English speakers.
If you meet all the requirements please apply and let’s talk.