This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Head of Marketing
At SemaphoreCI.com we're building the next generation code delivery platform for developers and looking for our first Head of Marketing. The company is currently a ~ 25 person remote team distributed in 7 countries. We're bootstrapped, profitable and have a six-year track record of providing a product that customers love.
We’re looking to bring someone that has a proven track record of being part of a growing SaaS business. Someone who can spearhead strategy, hire, recruit and onboard a team, establish and scale processes, and take our marketing to the next level.
Semaphore is used by thousands of tech companies across the globe, from startups to companies like Salesforce, Toyota and Uber. Our mission is to help developers move fast in their work. We do that by delivering a product that's fast and easy to use, backed by a highly rated customer service.
Our culture is built on optimizing for happiness, of our customers and ourselves. We operate on continuous improvement on a personal and collective level. When doing things, we prefer to get real and make something valuable sooner, rather than never. We treat each other and our customers with openness, respect and empathy.
You'll be responsible for:
- Growing our team remotely and internationally
- Expanding our brand
- Expanding our marketing campaigns (our top market is the USA)
- Expand our marketing efforts (content / social / paid / SEO / etc)
- Set strategy and execute marketing campaigns
- Set up KPIs and report to the founding team
- Work closely with Product and Customer Success team to align all teams for growth
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS/Startup marketing experience
- 2+ years of Director of Marketing experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven track record of scaling marketing campaigns internationally
Because of time overlap with the team, we'll consider candidates based in Europe only.
Bonus points if you have experience:
- In developer tools industry
- With content marketing
- Working remotely
- With international markets (USA, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia)
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 25 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
How to apply?
Please apply here: https://renderedtext.workable.com/jobs/726339/candidates/new