This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Data Researcher & Copywriter
Pandable is a small but experienced SEO Agency with a remote team spanning across the UK and Europe. We’re ambitious and fast-growing, and our clients range from exciting early stage startups, niche eCommerce brands, to global companies. We have big growth plans and are looking for a talented data researcher and copywriter to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be developing and delivering engaging data-driven content for our clients.
- Research and handle large data sets to reveal compelling stories
- Stay on top of trends and identify important content topics
- Produce high quality copy and editorial content to engage audiences and drive traffic
- Work with wider SEO team to optimise website content
- Contribute to Pandable’s marketing activity when relevant
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of creative thinking and writing skills
- Self motivated, with excellent organisation skills
- Excellent grasp of narrative and awareness of target audience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- Highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Bonus: SQL and data manipulation skills
- Bonus: Experience with statistics packages such as R, Python etc
- Flexible working hours: being available via Slack between 10am and 5pm UK time is a bonus
- Remote working and team building events: we use Slack and Google Hangouts to communicate
- Opportunity to directly shape the future of our business
- Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
Salary range: Dependent on experience
How to apply?
Send your CV, cover letter, and anything else you think will make you stand out to email@example.com