This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Python Developer for Cryptocurrency Services
Cryptosphere Systems was founded by three Ph.D. graduates who believed it was possible to have fun, change the world, and make money. So far they seem to be right.
We provide services around cryptocurrencies. We typically use Python and Django, and our services communicate with other cryptocurrency APIs and daemons on the backend. We get together for regular hackathons in different cities around Europe.
- Writing and using APIs (REST)
- Unit testing
- Some exposure to cryptocurrencies
- Frontend web development
- The broader ecosystem - devops, networking, and development tools like GitLab.
- To be happy here, you need to thrive on working independently.
- You need to be well organized.
- Know how to prioritize tasks.
- You need to be great at time management. Remote work is not for everyone!
- Fluent spoken English is fundamental - your English needs to be good enough that our calls are not painful.
- And, of course, you must not be afraid of the phone.
- For legal and timezone reasons we are only interested in candidates from the EU.