This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Advance your career at Hatimeria - An award-winning Web Development Agency in E-Commerce!
- Working from home, as freelancer
- Commission on sales on top of the regular remuneration with no limits in earning potential!
- Paid certification: Magento Solution Specialist Certificate
- Opportunity to gain a lot of experience
Responsibilities and Activities:
- The role of Remote Sales Representative encompasses both inbound and outbound sales:
- Handling inbound sales coming in through email, Upwork, and other channels
- Researching using the internet (Google, LinkedIn, Magento forums, etc.) and compile a list of potential leads
- Contacting leads that you have researched
- Analysing the needs of the leads, organising information in our systems
- Getting in touch with our team leaders, creating detailed offers for the leads
- Closing the deals, preparing necessary documents, passing all information to team leaders and the client manager
- Keeping sales documents up to date
- Keeping online profiles of Hatimeria up to date
Required skills and qualities:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in sales
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the web development industry
- Proficient computer usage skills (Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, Google Drive)
- Strong, positive personality, and the "drive" and determination that is needed to succeed in sales
- Great communication skills: At least upper-intermediate verbal and written English
- Independent, self-motivated work approach that is necessary to work from home
Base salary depending on experience, plus commission from sales.
D - Determined
E - Energetic
A - Ambitious
L - Long-term
S - Successful
A DEALS person is what we are looking for. Does this sound like you? Then apply!
- Job advert addresses ONLY candidates with SALES experience
- Put "DEALS" into the subject line of your email to show us you read the entire job description with care
- Please be advised that we will get back only to selected/chosen candidates
How to apply?
Send your CV and your motivation to join Hatimeria to email@example.com.