This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior Ruby Developer
This is a remote role for developers based in Europe.
Specifically, your focus and responsibility will be on back-end operations and development, decommissioning old PHP code by newer, smarter and better modules. Deployment automation and platform scaleability will also be high on your priorities.
Our Tech Stack:
- Our stack is a Rails application running a single page application.
- In the backend we use MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Linux running in AWS.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of recent systems engineering, software engineering, site reliability, or dev-ops experience in a medium to large scale production Linux or other UNIX environment.
- 3+ years of development with Ruby.
Who will you be working with:
Travis Williams, CEO (https://www.linkedin.com/in/travis-williams-79986a...)
See video of Travis here discussing Box+Dice: