This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior Backend and .NET Developer / blockchain platform for assets exchange
Trade.io is looking for a senior-level back-end developer (C# .NET Core) to join our globally distributed team. Your location is not relevant to us, it is a remote-based position. This person will be working closely with the Engineering Department and management to build and maintain mission-critical applications and services, including the trade.io exchange. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and appreciation for development best practices and good application architecture, as well as a strong drive for excellence. They should be open and able to learn new technologies relatively quickly based on the application requirements. This person should have a basic or higher understanding of cryptocurrencies and trading (crypto, forex, or stocks).
Starting Salary is $85 – 120k depending on experience. This is a remote position.
- Advanced understanding of .NET Core
- At least 4 years of experience with app development using backend frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional equivalent experience
- Communicative English speaker
- Knowledge of object-oriented and SaaS paradigms and best practices
- Basic understanding of trading (order types, candlestick charts, technical analysis, etc)
- Basic understanding of the crypto/blockchain technologies and community
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with other frameworks and languages such as Ruby, Crystal, Go, and Node.js
- Smart contracts development skills in Solidity
- Experience with MVC and frontend technologies
- Experience with order matching software
- High-performance applications design
- History of involvement with Open Source community
- Experience with Azure
- Understanding of cryptography and various blockchain technologies