Full stack developer/web scraper
- Expert in NoSQL database management (required)
- Experience in web-scraping and APIs (required);
- Knowledge in data architecture and data aggregation (strongly desired);
- Knowledge in web development (strongly desired);
- Server administration (Amazon Web Services).
- Conduct various large web-scraping and data aggregation projects;
- Clean, organize, maintain, and update web-scraped information in database;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Ensure data quality, integrity, and security in database;
- Build query function and friendly interface to access database;
- Properly document all code and work processes;
- Address and improve any technical issues.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and find alternative solutions
- Meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated; self-learner; independent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great communication skills
Job type: Full-time contract; it will start as a 3-month contract with high potential of further extension.
Bonus: To show strong web scraping experience from past projects, please send comprehensive overview of all relevant projects.
How to apply?
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com