This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
PostgreSQL Database Engineer
If you are a database engineer, with at least five years of experience and you are looking for to develop your career in an international environment, please read on!
In Ebury you can provide your talent and experience to our team at the same time you inspire your professional career.
Our global development and technical support is headquartered in Málaga, our technological hub, with growing teams in Madrid and London. We provide our services across world-wide financial markets, and we are expanding our DevOps team to be distributed globally.
- Design and give support to our company database
- Deploy and manage solutions of database active monitoring
- Design the data distribution and the storage solutions
- Analyze and report company data which could help to take decisions about business intelligence
- Analyze data combinations to perfect performance
- Design solutions for distributed database
- Deep knowledge about PostgreSQL and no SQL database (Redis y MongoDB)
- Experience in dba in cloud (AWS RDS)
- Administration of Linux servers
- Knowledge of Python and frameworks with ORM
- Experience in AWS (Cloud Computing)
VALUABLE EXTRA SKILLS
- MySQL and AWS Redshift knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Good English level
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- A person with attention to details, motivation and willingness to learn
- With evident passion in technology
- With analytic capacities and initiative to propose new ideas, solutions and tools
- A team player ready to face all the challenges with the team
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great opportunity for a professional career in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
How to apply?
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org