This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Growth Marketer (SEO, SEA)
We're looking for a growth marketer/hacker with a deep understanding of acquisition who can help take our marketing/growth tactics to the next level. We're known for an amazing product and splendid customers service (high NPS scores) and now we want to increase overall growth.
You will need to be able to work independently and remote. We already have a functioning remote team in place and the right tools to make you an essential part of the team.
What you'll be doing:
- Executing a series of tests daily with the intention of optimizing CPC, CPA
- Overseeing the day-to-day execution and automation of our link building, content distribution, and general on-page and off-page SEO efforts
- Using data to drive, optimize and improve ads, landing pages, and segmentation for all marketing efforts
- Design and build effective growth strategies for Prezly adoption and usage
- Work collaboratively with both customer success, product and content people
What You Need:
- Strong understanding of applicable growth models like Pirate Metrics
- Proven experience in a growth role for a SaaS or b2b company
- 3-5 years of experience with SEO and SEM (as well as paid SMM)
- background in marketing, engineering or computer science
- strong track record of demonstrated growth in a role
- growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- Ability to clearly communicate results and follow-up plans to all stakeholders
- Well versed in analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, SAL, ...)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Great tools for you to feel comfortable and be successful in your new role
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want, when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their best to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world's capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.
Prezly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.