This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Full Stack Developer
We Are Sweet is looking for a bright, enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing web development team. You will be working alongside our designer and other developers under guidance from our lead developer. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with high-profile clients, delivering a wide range of web-based projects, including websites and webapps, for clients who sit across various industries.
This is a remote working position and equipment will be provided. Whilst we can offer flexible hours, the position will be primarily based on 9am – 5pm hours.
We require somebody with knowledge of the full LAMP stack. The ideal candidate is confident in speaking with clients and possesses good problem-solving skills. While we will not expect you to design, we expect you to have familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and be able to carry a house style through a project.
- Strong HTML5/CSS skills, hand-coding
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies, specifically PHP and MySQL
- Experience using Wordpress or other content management systems
- Experience with procedural and object-oriented PHP
- Understanding of modern best practices on the web, including responsive design and UX
- Good motivation and time-management, being able to maintain communication across several projects running in parallel
- Experience using version control software (we use Git)
- Basic Linux server administration, familiar with the command line
- Experience using SASS/SCSS
- Experience with Webpack/Gulp or other task runners
Training will be provided to learn new skills and technologies where required.