Senior iOS Engineer f/m/d
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (19 people from 9 different countries, 75% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting journey.
You are a Senior iOS Engineer (f/m/x) with a strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
WE OFFER YOU:
- hands-on development with challenging problems
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- 30 days paid vacation
- no bullshit - we are all engineers (including the founders)
- competitive salary
- be responsible for our award-winning apps - used by millions of active users every day
- create and implement new features for our iOS apps
- maintain and optimize the app environment
- take ownership of your codebase
- make a difference in a small team of experts
YOUR SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and has experience working in a variety of different platforms and technologies. We admire engineers who take the initiative, make their own decisions and implement them precisely.
- strong and professional knowledge of iOS development (Objective-C and Swift)
- real-world experience building and maintaining mobile apps is a must
- strong practical knowledge including APIs and Git
- you love getting things done
- you are not stuck with a certain language or framework
- you never give up, when it’s getting difficult. It’s a challenge to master every situation.
- you have a passion for good software
- you speak and write business-fluent English
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.