This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
We're looking for a passionate developer who wants to join a small and talented team looking to move fast and break things. This role presents an incredible opportunity for someone to really place their stamp on our product and company as we scale.
We are dedicated to build the best product in class and we’ve been fortunate to have picked up a couple of awards along the way. AccountingWeb Cloud App of the year 2017 and 2018 and Xero App Partner of the year 2016 among others. We thrive to provide a great experience and support to our customers and we pride ourselves in being one of the most reviewed apps in Xero Marketplace.
We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only considering candidates in timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+2.
- You will work directly with our support team to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- You will design and develop solutions to leverage the work of our internal teams including support, product, marketing and sales.
- You will help improving and maintaining our technical documentation.
- You will play a key role in shaping company direction.
- You are someone who thrives on uncertainty. You won’t necessarily have worked in a startup environment before, but you will be drawn by the incredible opportunities for learning and growth that it presents.
- You will be excited about the full stack all-rounder nature of this role in the near term.
- You are someone who sets very high standards for others and especially for yourself. You believe strongly in the importance of Do What You Say You Will Do.
- Experience working remotely or freelancing.
- Experience with Node.js development.
- Experience with MongoDB.
Why you'll love Chaser
At Chaser we value our people, we want them to enjoy the job they do and provide opportunities to love and grow their career. An exciting growing company we attract people who want to help us have a positive impact by helping our partners and their clients thrive and be successful. Our passionate, innovative Chaser team strive every day to make a meaningful impact. At Chaser, we truly value the input of every single member of the team. If successful, you'll be joining a sharp, welcoming group of people who will help you learn new skills and develop as an individual.
- Competitive remuneration
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Regular team onsites either in London or other mutually convenient location for the team
How to apply
Please complete our online questionnaire ( https://chaser.typeform.com/to/pSQkey )and forward your CV to email@example.com.
As we have multiple job roles available, please highlight the role you would like to apply for in the subject line