This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Our goal at NEX is to make trading, holding, and interacting with cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone. We are looking for a mobile engineer to help us expand our services to mobile devices. You should be well versed in native iOS or Android development and have a passion for test-driven development.
- Develop modular code and reusable components for the NEX mobile wallet and exchange platform.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it
- Engage in test-driven development practices
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team
We are looking for:
- 3+ years experience working with native iOS or Android development
- Experience with React Native
- Extensive knowledge of Git
- A strong portfolio of prior mobile development work
We prefer but don’t require:
- Experience working in remote teams
- A history of contributing to open source software
- Experience developing other financial software
- Prior experience with functional programming languages such as OCaml, Elixir, or Haskell