This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Bilbayt.com's software engineering team is looking for a talented UX designer to own and lead all of our design projects and tasks. We're currently planning and developing a new generation of our software products and services (mobile apps, public websites, private admin portals) and need a single designer to lead all of our design initiatives.
What you'll do
- Design the overall look and feel of our software products and services that integrate our new branding, existing design assets, and your new design vision
- Establish UI/UX guidelines that our development team will incorporate into every feature we build
- Collaborate with our management, marketing, and engineer teams to plan and design all new features
- Create detailed user flows, wireframes, mockups, and working prototypes to help our teams plan new features
- Work closely with the development team to evolve your prototypes into production code
- Lead user experience research and testing processes
What it takes to catch our eye
- A design portfolio (required) showing apps and websites that have beautiful modern designs and elegant user experiences
- Experience designing for mobile including native applications and responsive web solutions
- Interest in both modern user experience trends and proven user experience designs for successful software
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business. You’re encouraged to show us your side projects and design experiments
How you'll work
You'll be our sole designer working very independently on all design projects and tasks. You'll be working completely remotely with periodic collaboration (Slack and Google Hangouts) with our small management, marketing, and engineering teams. You'll be sharing designs and ideas with our teams using the platforms and services you feel are most effective. You'll ultimately be our entire UX design team and will have the freedom and authority to work towards your objectives as you see fit.