This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
- Work closely with our experienced team to make Leadfeeder better every day
- Develop the Leadfeeder product and the backend systems
- Develop new integrations for Leadfeeder
- Help operate our production environments (we're running on AWS)
We hope you have
- Good team work and communication skills (English)
- Experience and skills developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Strong skills with object-oriented programming and test driven development
- Solid understanding of computer programming principles, design patterns and data structures
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Web service APIs, both as a user and developer
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Web analytics
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew
How to apply?
Please apply here: https://leadfeeder.workable.com/jobs/393557/candidates/new