This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
At Attractions.io we're shaking up the way attractions use technology — powering incredible guest experiences for some of the best-known brands in the industry, including Alton Towers, Paultons Park and LEGOLAND®.
As a senior full stack developer, you'll work in a close-knit development team delivering the software that our customers use to increase guest satisfaction, drive revenue and unlock visitor insights. You'll also help to provide a robust set of APIs that underpin our mobile app offering.
- Commercial experience using frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend
- Knowledge of unit testing and/or lean automated regression testing techniques
- A passion for what you do (open source contributions and personal projects are great)
- The desire to take on a new challenge and further develop your skills
- Experience with data visualisation using libraries such as D3.js, Chart.js or Google Charts
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with robust programming principles such as SOLID, DRY, KISS and DDD
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and AWS
- Familiarity with event-driven and/or serverless architecture
- To deliver user stories via a Kanban workflow that add value to our users
- To maintain and improve the platform's APIs
- To ensure the scalability and responsiveness of the platform
- To work collaboratively as part of a team, continuously improving how we work
What to Expect
- The opportunity to grow with the company and be part of a highly talented agile team where all voices are valued
- A culture of autonomy, trust and leadership at all levels
- A chance to play with cutting-edge technology in order to satisfy customer problems
- The opportunity to attend conferences and learn from/share with others during "Knowledge share Wednesdays"
- A starting salary of £35,000 to £45,000 plus share options, depending on experience
- The option to work partly or fully remotely from anywhere in the world, as long as you can be online during our key hours (10 am – 4 pm UK time)