Legal Contracts Manager
We’re looking for a talented and reliable Legal Contracts Manager to help us grow our projects in the legal space.
About The Work
As our first Legal Contracts Manager, you will help us draft, manage and prepare our library of legal contracts and legal clauses we’re making available to our customers through our websites and apps.
We need your help to take on our current challenges (and beyond):
- Draft, proofread and manage our library of legal contracts and clauses
- Propose, research and draft legal clauses for our library of contracts based on customer feedback outlines
- Keep up to date with changes in the law that might require updating our library of clauses
- Assist our product team on how to best present legal information through our websites & apps
- Assist our content writers in regards to legal information we present to readers
- Manage and work with partner lawyers for contracts and clauses review
- Native English
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional online research skills
- A desire to work exclusively remote
It’s a major plus if you have any of the following:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with IT/Privacy/Online Data Contracts & Documents
- Relevant professional experience (ie. working as a paralegal or in a law firm)
How Do We Work?
We work remotely. We generally don’t need to sync time zones. The tools we use to collaborate are:
- Gmail & the Google Drive Suite
- Basecamp & Trello
- Skype & Hangouts
How To Apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com with:
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit
- 3-4 examples of contracts/clauses you drafted (and why) OR information on projects you were involved in (and your responsibilities)
- Your desired monthly pay or hourly rate
Please format your subject line as follows: Your Name | Legal Contracts Manager (example: John Doe | Legal Contracts Manager)
How to apply?
Please see above instructions at "How To Apply?"