Software Developer Java
- Conception, new and further development of standard software
- Collaboration in the specification and design of desktop and web application
- Frontend and/or backend development in our own Java framework
- Realization of agile software projects (Scrum), independently and in a team
- Bring in ideas, implement creatively, serve trends
- Vulnerability analysis and optimization of Docware's own products
You are interested in challenges and software development for exciting companies from all areas of industry! You work in an organized, structured and independent way in the interest of the company. You appreciate working independently as well as working in a constructive, agile and cooperative team in a collegial and helpful atmosphere.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of software development based on Java
- Communication in German (Level C1) and English (Level B2)
- Experience with interface design and database programming for desktop or web applications
- Knowledge of Java EE techniques, JSP etc.
What we offer:
- Onboarding program with own tutor during the induction period (the first 8 weeks on site)
- Remote workstation, with 2 attendance days per Sprint
- Your own double robot in the company, then you are always there with us
- Basically flexible working hours and flexitime
- Your knowledge is our potential, which is why we support you with further education.
- Home Office Equipment & Shared Desk in the Company (Software/Hardware)
- Events by employees for employees - despite distance you can be there!
What we do:
Docware is specialized in the development of software solutions for the management of service and spare part information of companies of all industries. As an employer we stand for a trustful and cooperative cooperation. Therefore, 80% of our employees still see themselves at Docware in five years. That is among other things due to the good coworker connection, as well as Christmas and vacation pay, a bonus system and age precaution.