This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Technical lead for new Web service
Are you interested in joining the founding team for a new product? Do you want to build a Web service that millions will use and love? Looking for a challenge, combined with stability?
If so, we want to meet you.
We are an established company with over 10 years of experience and clients from all over the world. Now, we are entering a new field and building the founding team.
We are looking for an experienced developer, who will initially build the skeleton of the system and then lead a team of developers.
As our technical lead, you will need to:
- Come up with creative ideas for challenges
- Find the most efficient way to implement
- Write clean code, which you and others can later maintain
- Plan for performance, scaling, stability, testability and security
You will be working with our CEO, designers and UI team. In the first few months, you will work solo to build a working prototype. Then, as we approach the launch, we will scale up the team and you will lead them.
For this role, we expect:
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering
- Experience with Node.js, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience setting up servers on AWS
- Database architecture including NoSQL and MySQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (doesn’t need to be your native language)
- Experience planning, leading and delivering projects
Due to timezone requirements, we are only looking for developers in Europe. We cannot accept applications from the Americas or Asia.
How to apply?
To apply, please complete the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/FXhYeK67b4cUy5wd2