This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Wordpress plugin developer
ConvertKit is hiring a full-time (40 hours / week ) contractor to continue to build, support, and maintain our suite of plugins for Wordpress:
- Main plugin
- WooCommerce plugin
- Gravity Forms plugin
- MemberMouse plugin
- Paid Memberships Pro plugin
In this role, you'll be doing the following:
- Refactor our plugins to be well-tested, well-factored and easily maintainable.
- Address any current outstanding bugs + issues.
- Continue to build out documentation for deployment, installation, and upgrading.
- Ensure our PHP SDK is well-factored. Integrate ConvertKit's PHP SDK with all of our plugins.
- Execute on our product roadmap for building new features into our plugins.
- Help our customer success team with thorny technical issues relating to the plugins.
We expect the work to be full-time for at least a few months, and then should taper back to 20 hours / week of support / maintenance.
- At least 5 years professional coding experience.
- At least 3 years experience with Wordpress plugin development.
- Significant, demonstrable experience using best practices for writing clean, maintainable, well-architected, and well-tested code.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
How to apply?
Please apply here: https://convertkit.workable.com/jobs/871561