This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior Reactjs Dev (Redux, Learnosity, Apollo, Graphql, Axios, SCSS)
Only accepting applicants from EU and Americas
- comfortable with npm packaging/publishing,
- webpack customization and configuration
- experienced in developing for multiple web browsers and mobile for various platforms
- experienced developing for responsive UI
- good handle of computer science
- good handle of event driven software design pattern
- be well versed in object oriented programming
- be well versed in debugging REST API and graphql APIs
- be well versed in debugging using breakpoints, source maps and Chrome developer tools
- be well versed in test driven development
- experience in docker based development environment a plus
S/he should also be comfortable interacting with customer and provide guidance on the technical feasibility and scope of engineering/rearchitecting needed to solve problems and deliver features.
Front end software engineer will work very closely with the designer, business stakeholders, QA and other engineers to deliver features. You must be well versed in test driven development (we use jest/enzyme/nightwatchjs) and find best ways to increase the speed of delivery while enhancing the quality of our software.
S/he will interface also interface with CTO to continuously drive innovation and new product development while promoting and advancing the scalability and modularization of current platform we are working on with Collegeboard.