This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Creative Content Manager
For the creative storytellers who love music, this is your dream role! Working directly with music producers, videographers and all kinds of creative folk, you'll help tell the story of Noiiz by creating exceptional video and editorial content.Sometimes you'll be running complex projects with many moving parts and lots of people to manage, other times you'll be rolling up your sleeves and utilising your creative skills to create content directly. If you thrive on seeing creative projects through from concept to the end result and are prepared to jump in at the deep end, if you feel empowered by learning and constantly improving what you do and if you want to help us change the way people create music with computers, read on...
- Help tell the story of Noiiz through various forms of media, educate members and showcase the true value what we do.
- Produce exceptional video and editorial content from ideation to production to analysis.
- Find and collaborate with talented music producers, freelancers, contractors, Noiiz community members and agencies to produce creative and engaging editorial and video content.
- Ensure content is discoverable by new prospects via multiple channels, including Google (SEO), Youtube, Email, Social Media etc.
- Help improve company wide KPI's such as New Customer Acquisition and Retention, through the content you produce.
- Assist with marketing campaigns, growth initiatives and PR.
- Work closely with the Sound Content and Software teams to build narrative around new products and sound projects.
- Help us empower more people to find joy in producing music!
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years+ professional experience in a marketing, video production or editorial role in a professional environment.
- A portfolio of exceptionally high quality video and editorial content.
- An understanding of Noiiz and the market they operate in.
- Creative abilities to conceptualise and execute exceptional content, sometimes directly, sometimes through outsourcing.
- Excellent management and operational abilities and a proven track record of getting stuff done.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- 38 days holiday per year (includes public holidays and a Christmas break, the dates of which will be confirmed year on year.)
- Option to work from home, remotely, or from Noiiz HQ in Leeds.
- Flexible hours, 40hrs per week average.
- Fitness benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 3 years, starting from your employment date with Noiiz and in addition to your holiday allowance.
- Up to £100 a month towards a co working space, if required.
- 1 day per month to work on a work related side project.
How to apply?
Apply: send a CV and short letter to email@example.com