This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
As a frontend developer, you are responsible for the shiny front ends of the website and web applications that we build. As part of the project team you think along with the designers to come to a technically feasible design that meets the strategic goals of the client and then develop it.
You work well within a team, proactively and creatively solving technical challenges that come up during the design process. You are comfortable with our tech stack and you also enjoy thinking about how to improve and evolve our technical capacities and work process.
Our wish list
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a professional developer
- You write high-quality code and can verge on the perfectionistic
- You enjoy working in agile teams
- You have experience with frontend frameworks like Vue.js
- You have experience with version control (git) and task runners (Grunt / Gulp)
- You are an expert in finding the perfect Gifs at the right moment