Paperpile is a modern web application to manage and write academic papers. We are a small, distributed team across six countries. Our user-base is growing and so is the team around it.
- As part of a small team everything you do matters. You only work on stuff that has a direct big impact on the product and our customers.
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule. We communicate with tools like Slack, Clubhouse, Zeplin, and Notion to move our product forward fast.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer or medieval history. You talk to them every day to understand how we can make their work more productive.
You will take responsibility for substantial parts of our codebase and ship new features and new products.
This job is fully remote but we only hire in European and Asian timezones at this time.
- You can work independently and write clean, re-usable and testable code.
- You have experience and a deep understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, REST APIs, ...)
- You have experience with Node.js and feel home in the Node.js ecosystem (Babel, Jest, Yarn, ...).
- You have developed complex apps with React/Redux
- Excellent communication skills in an international remote team setting
More useful experience (optional):
- React Native
- Background in research or academia
How to apply?
Apply online: https://paperpile.workable.com/jobs/877244