This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Django web developer
Missinglettr is a SaaS company dedicated to helping small businesses with content marketing. We use AI to transform our customers’ blog posts into social campaigns that drive traffic back to their sites. For more information on our product you can check us out at https://missinglettr.com.
We're a remote company by design and embrace different cultures and backgrounds. As long as you are passionate, speak English and of course, have the technical skills - we'd love to have a chat!
For the right candidate we're also open to flexible working hours. We're looking for anything from 20 to 40 hours a week.
As a web developer you will be working closely with our CTO where you will be delivering new functionality to a sophisticated and high-load platform that already serves thousands of customers. We're a small team, so there's a real opportunity here to take charge and deliver meaningful pieces of technology for the business.
- Strong skills in Python and Django
- Experience working in Linux-based operating system
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- English on at least B2 level
Nice to have:
- Open Source contributions
- Experience with REST API development (Django Rest Framework)
- Understanding of JS frameworks (ReactJS, AngularJS or any other) and frontend development concepts
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working in a remote team
How to apply?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org