This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior Software Developer - Ruby on Rails
Agilent is looking for a senior Rails developer to join a 100% remote, international development team (currently 20 developers). Our laboratory management software product continues to deliver new features, and our team is looking for another senior developer to tackle tough technical problems, set the standards for the entire development team, and be a mentor to the more junior members of the team.
- Demonstrate capability and have at least 4-6 years experience with Ruby on Rails (ideally with an enterprise SaaS product)
- At least 6-8 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree or university degree or equivalent
- Background in MVC Design and Architecture
- Worked with an application that has continuous deployment/integration testing/release processes
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Mobile app development
- Angular (or other Single Page Application frameworks)
- SQL database experience/knowledge
- Experience performing code reviews, enforcing coding standards, mentoring junior developers and managing technical resources within project schedules
- Experience designing with RSpec, TDD and CI environments
- Training and development opportunities
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
How to apply?
Please apply via our web site: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2167807&d=External&r=5000445683306#/