This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Digital Marketing Specialist - French/English Bilingual
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help grow our brand worldwide, with a special emphasis on the French market. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing our marketing campaigns as well as managing our digital channels.
Why is this listing in English? Because you’ll work closely with our VP of marketing and our global directors of content marketing and demand gen, as part of a team driving worldwide marketing initiatives, while supporting local go-to-market activities in France and Southern Europe, so that some traveling on this region is expected on a regular basis (20% of working time). Fluency in English and French is critical for this role.
- Project manage marketing activities on the content and campaign plan, reviewing and reporting on progress as required, and managing risks and issues to achieve/exceed lead- generation targets.
- Work with partners, to create content and coordinate co-marketing activities.
- Execute events and campaigns focused on maximizing lead generation. Collect metrics on the effectiveness of marketing activities and events.
- Manage and maximize leads generated from Platform.sh digital presence, including our website, newsletters, social media, and webinars.
- Work with internal and external counterparts to write original content.
- Manage social media channels.
- Support our head of field marketing to execute events in Europe, especially in France.
The ideal candidate would have 2 - 3 years marketing experience with knowledge of community management, SEO, paid media, content planning and creation. In your CV and cover letter, you can demonstrate the following:
Creativity. You have a creative flair and aren’t afraid to contribute new and original ideas that are commercially viable.
Organization, planning, and time management. You’re a juggler by nature: multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects while respecting deadlines.
Attention to detail. Your keen eye can catch the little things that can improve a process or user experience at an event or on our website.
Interpersonal skills and teamwork. You’re a confident communicator who can positively negotiate and influence customers, suppliers, partners, and cross-department team members in both French and English languages.
Copywriting and copyediting. You can demonstrate previous marketing copywriting and copyediting experience. Reviewing a white paper on SaaS or DevOps does not faze you, and you’re probably already blogging.
- Startup/technology background. Bronze points for having good knowledge or background of the software/technology sector, particularly hosting, PaaS, and agile development processes.
- CSS/HTML/Photoshop/Markdown. Golden points if you don’t always have to wait on other people to produce stuff. You can follow branding guidelines and produce visual content or web content all by yourself.
- Salesforce/Adwords/Marketo/etc.. Fuschia colored silver points if you know how to use the technical tools of the domain and can set things up autonomously.
- Git. Diamond serrated platinum points if you are a hacker at heart and can already use git, even basic knowledge of a programming language will be much appreciated.
Platform.sh is a distributed company ; this role offers the option to work either remotely or from our Paris office.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
How to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to: