This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Are you a talented graphic designer, with a penchant for Bauhaus and experience creating beautiful designs for a variety of channels and mediums?
Then this is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growth, reputable tech company, operating globally. We’re invested in good design (we’ve even won a Good Design Award!) and firmly believe good design is good for business. We want you to help push us to the next level with your design skills. We offer flexibility to work remotely, from wherever you are in the world.
Reporting to the head of marketing, you will play a key role in our marketing team with your on-brand creativity and outstanding execution. You will design for web, print and video, collaborating with others in the marketing team and business, working on everything from social media posts, website graphics, editorial content to print media, videos, icons, logos and our SaaS product.
This is our first dedicated design role, making it an opportunity to grow with the company and potentially shape and lead design at Award Force.
- Use your visual communication skills to reinforce the Award Force brand, our values, and product benefits
- Be sensitive to the intended medium of your design, optimising for web, online advertising, video and print
- Degree in Design, Visual Communication, Fine Arts or a related field is preferred
- Video editing skills an added bonus
- As a member of the marketing team, your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role.
- Proven graphic design experience with a beautiful and bright portfolio
- Strong experience with design software and technologies (Adobe suite preferred)
- Open to feedback and critique
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A passion for technology and experience with technical products
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions.
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere from Europe to Asia Pacific
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- Budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Award Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Award Force is a beautifully designed, high quality system and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 24 cities in 15 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative, international people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
How to apply
Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Please go to https://www.awardforce.com/careers for details.
Award Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.