Experienced React Frontend Engineer for Analytics/Data UI
An experienced remote Front End Developer is required to work on an exciting and new UI development with React (TypeScript / JS), HTML5 and CSS3. The app displays analytics data in an easy to understand way, providing monitoring, analysis and administrative functionality.
Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, and Kibana would be beneficial for the role.
We are analysing vast amounts of data for our customers, and are developping a brand new complex frontend to visualise and display the original as well as derived data in a multitude of ways.
We are exclusively looking for a remote engineer to join our diverse and distributed development team.
- UI Libraries (Material UI / Bootstrap / Ant)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with other UI Frameworks (Angular / Vue)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- ElasticSearch & Kibana or willingness to learn
You will be working in a team of highly motivated engineers with a broad experience across many technologies and you will have the chance to work with or be exposed to many interesting and bleeding edge opensource technologies: docker, k8s, druid, pulsar, kafka, zeroMQ, elasticsearch, noSQL DBs like aerospike, couchbase and rethinkDB, just to name a few.
Please apply with:
- jsdev1019 in your subject line
- a link to your github.repo or a code example.
- your day rate
- link to your linkedin profile, cv or other profile page
(We can unfortunately only consider applications with all the above pieces of information)
How to apply?
Send mail to email@example.com