This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Software Quality Assurance Manager
Seeking a Software Quality Assurant Manager that will lead a team of remote Quality Assurance Engineers and establish a consistent and repeatable QA process across all of our projects. This manager will have the main responsibility to ensuring that as part of the team, our software developers deliver high quality solutions to our clients. This can only be done by leading the team of QA engineers to
- Build and execute a test plan
- Provide standardized defect reports across all projects that are understood by our developers
- Provide analytical information about the quality of our products on a daily basis
- Motivate the QA team so that they understand that they are the last line of defense before we provide a solution to a client. i.e. they have the last word.
The main responsibilities for this role are the following:
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s with experience in the field.
- Prior management experience of teams larger than 10 QA resources (> 5 years)
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Well-practiced in generated test plans along with QA metrics
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for details.
- Experience with 3D software solutions would be a bonus.
- Familiar with scripting for Automated Testing.
- Bonus to have iOS devices and experience.
- Bonus to have web app testing experience.
- Timezone: Europe ideally or Oceanic .
- As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview
- Working English required (spoken and written)
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 35 hours per week - must be able to work week days - not just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
- Must be an individual not an agency/firm.
- Will be working remotely (i.e. at home)
How to apply?
Send mail to: email@example.com