This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
- We’re looking for someone to support the squads responsible for deploying multiple Point Of Sale (POS) integration projects globally (UK, EU, US, AUS).
- You’ll optimise tools & processes to ensure we’re able to run faster to achieve our deployment goals.
- You’ll have a clear view of what needs to be completed across all projects before go-live and understand how your individual contribution adds value to what the squad delivers.
- As a critical member of a cross-functional squad, you’ll be results-driven and use your initiative to suggest new ways of working.
What you’ll do:
- Build menu information from various source formats (e.g. excel/PDF/JSON files etc.) and map that between different systems
- On-board new merchants: account set-up, location configuration etc.
- Create testing scripts and end to end test the menu, price bands, orders etc.
- Proactively resolve discrepancies in information / obtaining further information
- Participate actively in your squads weekly project meetings to understand the “why” of the work you’re undertaking
- Update existing menu data upon request
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to help deliver innovative software products.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Remote Working
- £22,000 - £26,000
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular office events and a culture of creating unique experiences for our employees
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia.
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk