This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Senior QA Engineer
Bonfire.com is transforming the way people buy and sell high quality custom apparel. As a leading online fundraising site, we’ve helped thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom shirts.
We are looking for a Senior QA Tester to help us ensure high quality of our website at www.bonfire.com and several auxiliary in-house products.
- You can take full ownership of all stages in the testing process:
- understanding the requirements, current behavior and specifications,
- ensuring things work as expected and actively trying to break the site by trying imaginative usage scenarios and conditions,
- reporting bugs and talking to both the developers and stakeholders in order to come to a resolution.
- You are comfortable manually testing websites. You can juggle between browsers and mobile devices and simulate different platforms.
- A lot of your work is done using manual testing, perhaps with the help of browser automation.
- You take an interest in automated testing - you are either learning, willing to learn, or can already contribute to writing automated tests.
- Your English is excellent.
As a QA Tester at Bonfire, you will:
- create test scenarios for new features and manually test any code that our developers want to deploy,
- continually try to identify regression bugs,
- triage and follow bugs,
- help stakeholders and users to reproduce bugs,
- actively participate in developing and improving our QA process.
The Work Environment
This is a remote position. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We offer you outstanding team environment, low stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.