This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Front Line Customer Support Contractor
SpringboardVR is a looking for an experienced customer support agent to cover chat, call and email support during European business hours. We're looking for someone with a strong customer service approach who can quickly learn and adapt. We want someone who has the ability, passion and drive to get in the trenches with our current team members to solve issues, intimately understand the product and customers and be the culture standard. Our ideal candidate has experience working remotely, is willing to work 40 hours per week, is experienced with both customer and tech support issues, and can communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Help field tech support chats, calls and incoming email tickets from your laptop or PC.
- Use programs such as Gmail, Slack, Hubspot, Zendesk and Zoom to help connect with the team and ensure our customers leave every interaction feeling an overwhelming sense of being valued, understood and appreciated.
- Investigate and identify a customer issues; implement the appropriate resolution and/or follow the prescribed escalation procedures to quickly resolve incidents, problems or known errors.
- Talk with customers to get feedback, solve problems, handle billing issues, and help with account management.
- Make every customer feel valued, appreciated and understood
- Possess a desktop or laptop computer
- Have a reliable internet connection
- Work 40 hours per week covering chat, call and email tickets
- Strong English speaking/writing skills
- Previous experience in Tech Support
- Reside in the EU
- Previous experience using VR (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality etc)
- Previous experience working remotely
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Previous experience with Gmail, Zendesk, Hubspot, Zoom and Slack
- Strong ability to empathize before solving the problem
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn fast
- Strong computer skills
- Strong desire to solve problems
- Willingness to ask for help
- This is a remote independent contractor position for someone residing in the EU.
- You will have access to documentation that will help you complete your mission.
- You’ll never be alone and the rest of the customer support team is here to help.
- Compensation rate starts at USD $15.00 per hour
- Working a maximum of 40 hours per week
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Initially a 3 month trial period contract
- Fully remote team