This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Customer Support Intern for No-Code App Builder
We're on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you build apps without code. We want to change the way software is built.
That's a pretty big task, and we've got some exciting problems to tackle.
We love our customers. We need someone to help them to get the most out of Stacker.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new member of our team to provide our frontline support.
The role will involve:
1. Handling inbound customer support queries.
2. Documenting and escalating product issues to the product team.
3. Writing and owning our help documentation.
4. Onboarding new customers over video call.
5. Loads of other things, we're a small team so everyone has to pitch in.
This role doesn't require any specific prior experience, however we are looking for someone with these characteristics:
1. Really smart. Quick learner, able to stay up to speed with our products developments and our customers requirements.
2. Super nice. Patience to support and teach our customers & community.
3. Hyper precise. Sweat the details of each customers situation to provide them the best support.
4. Great writer. Clear, concise and fun writing style.
You'll be our first ever customer hire, so you'll play a key role in how we do things. If you'd like to join a small startup with a big mission, apply now!