This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about creating stunning designs and improving the look and feel of a product? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media)! As Visual Designer, you will be responsible for creating the designs and assets needed to improve our brand identity, drive traffic to our website and increase adoption of our product.
Your focus is to collaborate with our Product and Marketing Teams to help produce designs and assets that can be used to increase awareness, activation, adoption and retention of our customers.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
🤝 About You
- At least 3 years of experience as a visual designer, preferably in SaaS.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new concepts and solutions.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills over email, social media, video conference, webinars or in person.
- Perseverance is in your DNA and you don’t take no for an answer.
- Good knowledge of Social Media and the value it brings to a business.
- Excellent organisational and follow up skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Developing visuals and having the flexibility to work on any number of other assignments – from 360° brand platforms to video, social media, experiential, print and more.
- Using various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
- Producing final design solutions.
- Pitching new creative ideas.
- Collaborating with team members to launch projects.
- Taking on special design assignments (e.g. website redesign, brand guidelines).
- Using feedback from other members to improve the platform.
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 6+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you're passionate about Visual Design.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A great design you have experienced recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
Provide a copy of your portfolio of work so that we can see your previous work and projects. (Please provide this as a URL)
So, if you want to join Rachel, Stefano, Alexis and the Sendible Team in helping to create and implement great designs and improve the experience for all our users, please submit your application!