This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Full Stack Web Developer – Laravel and VueJS
We are looking for a full stack web developer to join our team who has experience developing Laravel and VueJS web applications.
- Perform both front end and back end web and internal system development
- Write clean, well tested code which stands the test of time and does not become a legacy nightmare of tomorrow.
- Get involved at every stage of development from design to implementation.
- Work on several varied projects at one time.
- Support the team with extra help and support when required.
- Previous experience of developing secure and reusable applications for both front end and back end.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience.
- Experience of developing and consuming APIs.
- Familiar with PHP standards (PSR's).
- Relational database experience.
- Experience/knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working in a team using Gitlabs or similar.
- Familiar with popular frameworks like Laravel and Vuejs.
- Knowledge and good understanding of OO design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Ecommerce Experience.
- Experience working with Elastic Search.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ.
- AWS/Cloud Infrastructure.
How to apply?
Please send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org