This job has been posted a while ago and might no longer be available.
Quality Assurance Tester
Bridebook is the UK’s leading wedding planning app and website, providing planning tools, advice and a directory of venues and suppliers to engaged couples. We are bringing wedding planning into the modern age, using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should be. We're just over three years into the making and now have 1 in 2 engaged couples in the UK using Bridebook to help plan their wedding.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Tester to join our growing team and help deliver the best possible product to our users. If you have the confidence, curiosity and passion to take on this highly influential, detail-oriented role, please get in touch!
- Team up with our current QA tester to define and develop a unified testing plan that ensures full coverage across all our platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- Work in collaboration with our team of project managers, product owners, designers and engineers to help shape and understand our product requirements
- Build, update and execute manual and automated end-to-end test cases
- Promote best practices and improve product quality based on feedback from engineers, customer service and the users themselves
- Serve as a QA advocate within the business and ensure all tickets are written with QA in mind (e.g. clear specifications, clear acceptance criteria)
- Signing off on releases and making sure the right quality checks are in place before and after delivery
- You have a technical background and are analytical
- You are able to communicate clearly across various audiences and have excellent communication and documentation skills overall
- You are able to collaborate with different stakeholders and develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams
- You have very good organisational skills and are able to prioritise effectively at all times
- You want to learn and develop in an agile, delivery-focused tech startup
- You have a good understanding of structure pipelines and related tooling
- Experience writing automated test suites
- Experience using Jira
- Experience/understanding of coding and development practices
- This position is open to remote applicants who are based in areas that allow them to comfortably work within our timezone
- It is also open to on-site applicants who will be based in our 8th floor Notting Hill office where we have some of the best panoramic views of London
- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Team events: We have annual company retreat week as well as many social activities and team events
- A fantastic culture with a close-knit team that fully embraces our remote employees