ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25 talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
About the role
You will be wearing many hats and hold a large range of small and large responsibilities. You will hold a key role with both our designers and our customers. You will work right next to the CEO and will be in charge of the day-to-day and the development of new initiatives across 3 functions: operations, HR and customer success/support.
At first you will be handling a lot by yourself, with the help of the CEO and 2 project managers, but as we grow the idea is to build a larger team and divide the different responsibilities.
The main areas of focus will be growing and managing our design teams while ensuring high quality and short turnaround time, improving our customer success efforts and developing new service offerings.
This position is best suited for a self-driven individual with a do-it mentality, things will move fast and it will be up to you to make it happen. This is an opportunity to really buy into the vision of a young and growing company and become a part of the core team in the long run.
What you will work on
- Developing and executing operational, HR and customer success processes
- Supervising an existing team of 25 designers
- Supporting our customers on daily basis with the help of 2 project managers
- Hire, onboard, train, manage and review new design teams across multiple countries and timezones
- Collaborating with the CEO on improving our current service offerings as well as launching new ones
- Collaborating with the developer on improving our current platform as well as launching new features
Our ideal candidate
- You have 4+ years of experience in a past operational, HR or customer success role
- You have prior experience hiring and managing a team, preferably in a remote environment
- Your have prior experience setting up new processes, documentations and KPIs
- You have experience in graphic design or have a strong interest in learning more about the industry
- You are a people person and an excellent communicator with both internal and external parties
- You are familiar with the usual tools of a remote team: Asana, Slack, Notion, etc but are also interested in setting up new ones (ATS, HR, training)
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time remote job
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Preferably European Time Zone