SaaS Product Manager
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join the Product team that currently consists of two Product Managers, a UX designer and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a servant leader in one of our development squads.
Secondarily, you will be working with other Product Managers and Engineering Leads to improve our discovery and implementation processes.
Our Product and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016.
- Practical experience in Product Management, preferably in SaaS context
- Understanding of B2B sales and marketing
- Analytical mindset
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent written and spoken English
Any skills in analytics, UX, user research and other revolving expertise around product management are also appreciated.
Career paths in a rapidly growing company
- Work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next startup success story
- Team meetings worldwide at least twice a year
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply!